How to Roast Eggs Delicious at home, simple egg cooking


Making Roasted Eggs

1. Prepare water with vinegar and salt.
2. Cotton-paste in an electric rice cooker
3. Add water (e.g. vinegar, salt) half full of eggs
4. Cook
5. Put water back in half full.
6. Dip it in cold water and eat it deliciously

 



My favorite baked egg

I think everyone will like baked eggs. A baked egg with a unique flavor unlike a boiled egg. What a delicious roast egg it eats in the sauna! I wanted to eat fried eggs at home, so I asked how to make them. As a result, I found out that it is good to make it with an electric rice cooker.

Airfries had some difficulty in making baked eggs and passed them.
 
 


baked egg material


The ingredients for making baked goods are simple.


** Five eggs, vinegar1T (15ml), salt and cotton cloth

 


The fabric keeps the rice cooker

I was told that there was a risk that the rice cooker would go bad when I tried to put the eggs in the rice cooker myself. So I bought a cotton swab to save my rice cooker. Two thousand won for market? I remember buying it for less than a price. It is not a single use but a multiple one, so you can wash it and reuse it whenever necessary.
 


 

Let's add salt water.

You should add the prepared vinegar and salt to the water.
This way, the eggs are well seasoned.
You only need to hold the water half full as long as the eggs are covered.



 

Cooking begins

After I cook, I cook once more quickly. For those who have a lot of time, cook 2 times and I think we can have a more tangled baked egg.

Of course, the water is already evaporated when you cook again, so you can add the water half again.
 
 
 
Dip the cooked eggs in cold water.

If you soak a baked egg in cold water and remove the heat, the egg skin will peel well. In fact, I tried to bake eggs using an airfreighter, but I had a hard time because I didn't peel the eggs. I chose an electric rice cooker because it was more important to peel it quickly.

 




And if you enjoy it, it's over!


It was really delicious. How easy it is to bake eggs at home! It would be nice to wake up in the morning and cook for the weekend.:)


I recommend baking eggs with an electric rice cooker rather than an airframe!


Next time, I'll post a story about the egg that I've been struggling with in an airfreighter.😢😢


/ Making baked egg with an electric rice cooker

댓글 없음:

Powered by Blogger.