Linh Ung Pagoda in Danang / Danang Vietnam Temple Lady - Attractions in Da Nang - Vietnam

 


 

There is a course for everyone while traveling in Da Nang.

Danang Yeongheungsa, Da Nang's Yeongheungsa have a different name.

Seawater Kannon and Linumsa Temple
This is the place where many people come because Da Nang's biggest sea voyage image and the view from here are so beautiful.

I went there as well.

So short travel record

Go to Danang Yeongheungsa Temple


If you see Danang Yeongheungsa, you can see this statue!

It's really big at a glance.


If you go right, you can see only this Kannon image, but it's too big.


I think you can see this Quan Yin statue wherever you are.


We recommend a taxi when you go to Danang Yeongheungsa!


How can I get there?

There are many options, but my choice was a taxi.

Da Nang is a good taxi ride.

So I just called a taxi from the hotel and the view was nice on the way. So, if you like me, I would recommend you to open the window of the taxi and let it go.



Admission to Yeongheungsa is free



There is no entrance fee to Danang Yeongheungsa Temple.

free! Really good.



It is a place where you can go if you just have a car. :)

There is no admission fee, so don't worry about it.



I want to say that the view is like a really nice park.



Yeongheungsa is not so if you think about the atmosphere like a temple. It is a very bright place.



Especially the day I visited was nice.




 


Admission to Yeongheungsa is free



There is no entrance fee to Danang Yeongheungsa Temple.

free! Really good.



It is a place where you can go if you just have a car. :)

There is no admission fee, so don't worry about it.



I want to say that the view is like a really nice park.



Yeongheungsa is not so if you think about the atmosphere like a temple. It is a very bright place.



Especially the day I visited was nice.



 


 Tip: be sure to visit a nice day


I would like to recommend this place to visit on a really nice day. If the weather is nice and the sky is pretty, this place is really nice.

Even if I take a picture, everything looks good.

Selfie and voyeurism!


Weather Don't visit cloudy days, but I want you to visit on sunny days and blue sky.



Then you can take a picture from below on this pretty sky.

This place is very high and I think it is very important to see how beautiful the sky is.



Then have a nice trip.





Edited by Lifestyle Creator Aramble.



댓글 없음:

Powered by Blogger.