Korean Drama (K Drama) : The King: Lord of Eternity













The King: Lord of Eternity

• Broadcast period :  April 2020

• Production company: Hwa & Dam Pictures

• Playbook: Kim Eun-sook

• Directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun.


• Appearances: Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, Lee Jung-jin, etc.










Intention of the plan.

In the spring of 2020, the door to the parallel world opens.
Even though it's my first time, I feel like I've already been here, or it's definitely my first time doing this, but it feels weird like I've done the same thing before.
We call it Deja-vu, and modern medicine identifies Deja-vu as a kind of "deliberation disorder."
But if it's not a brain illusion...

"What if we were, for a second, peeking into the secrets of the universe?
What if the strange feeling was to see another "me" in the parallel world?”
A thought that everyone has had at least once.
I want to immigrate. I want to be born again. This life is ruined.
A heart that everyone would have had at least once.
I wish I'd been in a car like that. I wish I had lived in a house like that. I wish I had met such chaebol parents.

Someone whispered in your ear like that.
"If you could change yourself with another world 'I' who is living a better life than 'I,' would you change him and your life?"

The life I have. The one I have. The love I have. It's a choice to throw it all away.
Even myself, of course. As you may have noticed, let's never ask what happens to me and me in the changed parallel world.
"God released the demons into the human world, and the demons opened the doors of parallel worlds." Now what choice will you make?

blatant questions and evil answers So the more fascinating drama, The King-Eternal Lord, came from parallel worlds to this world. The life of Igon, the emperor of natural sciences, and someone's life, people... To protect love. The collaboration of Jeong Tae-eul, a detective of liberal arts, is a fantasy drama with different dimensions.



Relationship among people
















Source: https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/theking/about/63968 

댓글 없음:

Powered by Blogger.